We moved out of our house recently for EQC repairs and our house is not only undergoing repairs but a makeover at the same time. Lily will be moving into a bigger room and would like a superhero bedroom (superhero's are pretty big in our house and have been for a while, she dresses up switching from Superman to Spiderman to Batman and the odd Ninja Turtle at times. Sometimes the odd pair of Fairy Wings and a Party Dress make an appearance too but it's rare!)
So anyway I've had a look around for a few ideas and it's really hard to find Superhero Bedroom ideas for girls! Don't they know girls love Superheros too?
However I've found a few ideas to get me started, and so far I'm loving a City Skyline Headboard, Word Bunting to spell out important messages for Superheroes, Animal Hook Shelf with Superhero Mask detail (a clever KMart hack) and a print/wall decal - Bat Kids is pretty cute!
- Bat Storage Bag from My Little LoveBird
- Word Banner from Van Mariel or Cotton On Kids
- Bat Shelf from Decor Handled
- Bat Kids Print from Little Pop Studios
- Animal Hook Shelf (KMart Hack idea) from Our Urban Box
- Skyline Decal found on Pinterest
- Super Hero Flag from The Lovely Wall
- House Decal idea (might make this a city skyline) from 100 Percent Heart
- Na Na Batman Print from Little Laneway